Getting started

Max2000
This post was updated on .
I just downloaded the Simbrain ZIP file and uppacked it. But can't find an executable to run. How to get the program started ?

Regards
Max 2000

Aaahh, and here is the answer, I believe. Simbrain.jar (double click to get simbrain going) shows up in the simbrain2 map as a winrar archive, which I unpacked as well. Just double clicking, without unpacking, does the trick. I hope I have got it right now but it seems to work.

Regards
Max 2000

Re: Getting started

jyoshimi
Administrator
Hi Max,

You just have to double click on the Simbrain.jar file (inside the folder you unpacked).  There is no .exe file.  Let me know if you still run into problems.

- Jeff

Re: Getting started

Max2000
Thanks for replying, Jeff. I typed in an edit before reading your stuff. I like to be active and useful to the forum.
Max2000