How to load .csv data and train a neural network on that data?

How to load .csv data and train a neural network on that data?

Phi Vu
Hi Simbrain,

It's glad to know Simbrain, I'm trying to do a regression with a simple neural network but unsuccessful in loading a csv file. Does any one know how to load a .csv file and train a regression on that?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
phivu

Re: How to load .csv data and train a neural network on that data?

jyoshimi
Administrator
Hi there,

I'm not sure exactly what you are doing, but if you use LMS or backprop (which can be thought of as a kind of regression) then you can load csv using the buttons and menu items when you set up the training data. For arbitrary neuron groups you can load csv by double clicking on the neuron group interaction box and selecting the inputs tab.

Cheers,

Jeff