Problem with three value neuron

Roland
Hi, I'm really enjoying using simbrain, but something weird is happening with the three value neuron:

I want to create a row of 10 neurons that reach activation 1 in response to input values 0.1, 0.2 0.3 etc
However, values 0.3, and 0.8 - 1.0 don't work, but all the others are fine. Any suggestions?

Here's the file:
pitch.xml

Thanks for any help you  can provide

Roland

Re: Problem with three value neuron

jyoshimi
Administrator
Hi there, pardon the delay, in the midst of vacation now.  Can you spell out  a bit more about what you want to happen?  With a three value neuron there are two thresholds.  It sounds like .3 and  .8 are thresholds? So you want

below .03 --> 1
above .8 --> 3

Something like that?  We need more info.

Cheers,

- Jeff