Simbrain 3.03 Released

jyoshimi
Administrator
Hi everyone,

Just a quick note that Simbrain 3.03 has been released.  It's actually been up for about a week, but I just posted a video about it

https://www.youtube.com/edit?video_id=jufPFt7Rm3I

The issues with backprop are still not addressed, alas, but that work is being folded in to Simbrain 3.1, where all the new work is focusing.  A beta of that should be up in early Fall.  The video has a brief sneak peek.

- Jeff

Re: Simbrain 3.03 Released

sulian
Hello Jeff.
I want to learn about simbrain
But i can not download the installer/program from simbrain.net
but it says "Server Hangup"

thanks a lot

best regards

Sulian

Re: Simbrain 3.03 Released

jyoshimi
Administrator
Ooops!  I hadn't renewed the domain name.  I just updated it so it should be working soon.

- JEff